I make a lot of promises to myself, but this year, I have 24 things I want to do that are long term projects. Some of these things will require personal time and labor, but I only have this one life (I say this, even though I believe in reincarnation…moving on). So here are 24 things I want to accomplish before I turn 25.
- Visit Ohio to meet an Internet friend
- Volunteer once a week
- Finish the draft of this novel
- Edit said draft of said novel
- Not accrue any library fines
- Rework my closet
- Work out an exercise plan I can stick to
- Find a meal plan that I can stick to
- Move out
- Read 24 fiction books
- Watch 24 new movies
- Find a new “go to” series that I enjoy
- Play more chess.
- Finish the 3 pending crochet project I have
- Find and organize my collections
- Clean and organize my living space
- Find long term solutions to ongoing problems
- Blog more (August, every day, 3 times a week otherwise)
- Learn a new skill to put on my resume
- Update my Linkden
- Work to manage my time online better
- Put more effort into my blog(I realize this sounds the same as 19, but this one is more centered on updating the theme, creating new pages, etc)
- Donate more.
I want to write corresponding blog posts as I accomplish these things, or at the very least cross them out. This is a living list, and I want to interact with it every few days at least. In the meantime, these things are at the forefront of my mind. As I try things, work to make changes in my life, and move forward, I’ll document these things here.
Do you have birthday resolutions? Let me know in a comment below.
I’m blogging every day in August to celebrate my birthday! You can follow me on twitter to keep up @MehekNaresh